Monday, May 2, 2011

Graduation Poem-2

There is joy in my eye
But there is also sadness
Here in my eye at this moment
For now I say "later"
Now I leave forever
But my spirit shall live on

My life shall stay, my word I swear on
See the truth in the glint of my eye
That I intend to stay forever
As to keep away the sadness
Eventually, I will fade, but later
for I shall stay at this moment

When I disappear one moment
I, you must not give up on
For I shall return, later
I shall be gone, for just the blink of an eye
So do not be sad
For nothing is forever

I will live on with this school forever
Until the moment
When all the world tumbles over, then be sad
Memories of us shall always live on
The memories of you and I.
As the sun sets, time getting later and later.

My time goes late
The time I thought would last forever
But maybe I
Wasted all these moments
Maybe I will have nothing to look back on
But what a fate that would be, so sad.

But I know my past will not be sad,
I know it will not just be the later
I know Pine Point will live on,
For I have friends that last forever
And far behond this moment
As strong and calm, as the nights eye

When I look back on my memories, I will not be sad.
I will not fade, my time is later.
My time is forever, not just this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment